My new article is now online at The Mindful Word:
THE DANCE OF LIGHT AND DARK: Finding meaning in these challenging times
Once we start realizing how many institutions, companies and government bodies do not work from the mindset of what is best for humanity and the Earth, we may be astounded.
- Companies propagating health while selling toxins and addictive drugs
- Businesses selling food contaminated by chemicals or not containing healthy ingredients at all
- Medical professionals being paid by pharmaceutical companies
- Politicians and media companies who have been bought by big business
- Celebrities being involved in abusive behaviour
When we discover the scale at which this is going on, we might freak out for a while. We can protest, doing our best to expose the corruption, and that in itself certainly brings more awareness for others. Some who see the commotion and read the exposing information might think, “Hey, is there actually something wrong there?”
But once the penny has dropped, it may be time to stop arguing and pushing against what is. These institutions do not change. They have grown like this, and only benefit from staying this way. Corrupt, hypocritical and out-for-profit, over the head of humanity.
Yes, it is true. No, the political and judiciary bodies are probably not going to save us. An outside authority or messiah is not going to save us. And they are not meant to.
© Wendy Gillissen, M.A. 2021